This agreement is written in English (EN). To the extent that each translated version of this Agreement is in conflict with the Bulgarian version, the Bulgarian version shall be taken into account.
Last modified: Sept 30, 2019
Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities originates from the Hubobox Principles and represents our terms of service governing our relationship with users and other individuals who interact with Hubobox, as well as the Hubobox brands, products and services we call “Hubobox Services ” Or ” The Services “.
By using or accessing the Hubobox Services, you agree to be bound by this Statement and its periodic future updates. In addition, at the end of this document, you will find resources to help you understand how Hubobox works.
Reproduction and copying of materials from this site without the prior consent of Hubobox is prohibited.
Accepts JPEG files up to 6 megabytes in size.
The Website does not publish or provide to third parties personal information such as address, telephone and e-mail address of registered persons without their explicit consent. This type of data is intended solely for business purposes in order to facilitate the use of the site and to provide some additional services that the Hubobox company offers.
On the Hubobox site, the albums are accessible to all registered users and guests of the site. By submitting them to our site, you consent to these images being made available for viewing by all registered users and guests of the site, and Hubobox.bg is not responsible for any copyright damages caused by you to the copyright holders.
By using the Hubobox Services, you grant Hubobox a free license to reproduce, publish and distribute the Content you submit for the purposes of the Hubobox. If you do not want the photos you send us to be published on the site, please clearly mention them when you submit them.
You are not allowed to:
- provide fake personal information to Hubobox or create an account for anyone other than yourself without your permission.
- to send images (including photos) with copyrights or other protected rights to third parties without explicitly mentioning this and without the express consent of the holder of those rights, including not sending to distribute photos in the visible area of which are images of third parties who have not given their explicit consent to post the photos on this site.
- send us false and / or misleading information, or materials, texts and / or images (including photographs) containing confidential information, or openly affecting the interests of third parties or having open advertising content;
- send us images (including photos) of pornographic or violent, national, political, ethnic, religious and / or racial intolerance, or praiseworthy or exculpatory or cruel, or violating Bulgarian law and generally accepted social norms and morality.
- You have no right to act that could damage, impair or disrupt the proper operation or appearance of the Hubobox, such as an attack to suspend the service or interfere with page rendering or other features of the Hubobox.
- You may not facilitate or encourage the violation of this Statement or our policies.
Hubobox reserves the right to terminate, supplement and modify the services offered.
- You may not use our copyrights, our Trademarks, or any confusingly similar trademarks, except as expressly permitted in our Trademark Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but keep in mind that the standard rates and fees of your internet and telecom provider still apply.
About ads and other commercial content served or enhanced by Hubobox
Our goal is to provide advertising, film, and other types of campaigns to advertisers or other companies. To help us do this, you agree to the following:
You authorize us to use the photo and content you present to us as information regarding the selection of people for an advertising, film, or other type of campaign. This means, for example, that you allow companies or other organizations to pay us to engage you for a commercial, advertising or film event, against which we will arrange for you to receive compensation for the engagement you will have. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use your data.
We provide the image and / or information you send us to advertisers for the purpose of providing further work without notice.
You acknowledge that we cannot always identify paid services and communications as such.
You agree to resolve claims, causes of action or disputes (claims) that you make to us, arising out of or related to this Declaration or Hubobox, in the Sofia District Court and in accordance with the rules of the Code of Civil Procedure.
Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
You agree that the data entered on this website be stored and processed in accordance with the GDPR Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Тhe website www.hubobox.com is property of Scenograma LTD.
With this Declaration, the Scenograma Ltd informs its customers and users of the website www.hubobox.com that according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), has the right to store and process the personal data you provide – three names, email, telephone, such as:
The data will only be used for the purposes of the hubobox.com site
Data can also be used to send news and information about new projects.
Filling in forms on the site or sending an e-mail or other message to Scenogarama Ltd. implies that the user agrees to keep his personal data.
The personal data collected through this website will be used solely for the purposes of the commercial activity performed by the Scenograma Ltd and will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided by law or with the express consent of the user.
Consumers have the right to access and retrieve the information provided. 6. The data will be stored for future reference in accordance with the above-mentioned objectives.
Time limits for storing personal data
Scenograma Ltd stores personal data pursuant to the applicable legislation according to the stipulated timeframe within which the site exists.
Scenograma Ltd. does not collect or process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and processing of genetic and biometric data, data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of individuals.